• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Voice

Does anyone know a method of making the phone's voicemail google voice without involving Call Forwarding? I'm just wondering if there's a software fix for this (such as one that purposely terminates the call and sends it to GV when it's nearing the actual phone voicemail timing).

Total longshot, but I'm curious.

i dont think so that would involve a backwards forward back to ur google voice number bit if u can find a service/app that allows ur phone to forward such calls then u could just make it forward it to ur google voice number instead.

there is no way to make your Metro Number voice mail go to Google unless you forward (which means you have to pay metro $5 more, I do it so this is how i know), maybe a software that would act as an answering machine on your phone, but you would have to set it, to pickup and 4 ring or else the caller will get transferred to the metro VM system. Also keep in mind if there is such a software (not that it matters) but it will be considered as someone answering the call. just like a traditional answering machine at home.

When you do conditional forwarding all the system does is tell you carrier where to send your vm. Which is what your carrier does when you do conditional forward your VM to Google voice or anything like it.

Back
Top Bottom