• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got my fingers crossed

Website I pre-ordered from changed stock date from 1st Nov to 2nd Nov so you never know, but fingers crossed.

Red,
I got an e-mail saying should ship by Nov 10th.
What other email should they have sent?

I was looking at that today. So, they ship on the 10th, and Friday, Nov 11th, is a Federal Holiday, so no deliveries, which makes "overnight" delivery for Monday, 11/14.
:confused:

I was looking at that today. So, they ship on the 10th, and Friday, Nov 11th, is a Federal Holiday, so no deliveries, which makes "overnight" delivery for Monday, 11/14.

sheesh, if that is the case, "Early November" goes right out the door. They might as well say mid November. I'm hoping they stick with early and ship them out this week.

If they send FedEx or UPS there will still be deliveries on the 11th, it's only the Postal Service that does not work the Federal Holidays. (I run a mail room).

Well, you can uncross your fingers. We will have to wait until 11.10

Phandroid.com has a story with a link to the official Verizon internal release listing 11.10 as the release date...

Well, you can uncross your fingers. We will have to wait until 11.10

Phandroid.com has a story with a link to the official Verizon internal release listing 11.10 as the release date...

that just says available in all channels on the 10th. it's not uncommon for pre-ordered phones to show up a couple days early. and the pre-order confirmation email states that it will ship by the 10th, which means the 10th at the latest.

that being said, this week might be a little optomistic (but i'm still hopeful that I'll get an email from VZW at any minute with a tracking number); i'm thinking early next week.

Back
Top Bottom