• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GPS Painter App?

jrosene

Lurker
Dec 10, 2009
I thought I read about this app somewhere, but for the life of me can't find it.

It's a GPS Painter/Writer App that lets you leave messages in a real time background location. Let's say I'm walking down the street and I use the phone's camera to view a house. I would be able to see any messages painted/written in by other users or leave my own.

Any clue?

I thought I read about this app somewhere, but for the life of me can't find it.

It's a GPS Painter/Writer App that lets you leave messages in a real time background location. Let's say I'm walking down the street and I use the phone's camera to view a house. I would be able to see any messages painted/written in by other users or leave my own.

Any clue?

dont remeember the name but its in the top 200 of the most recent app competition.

Upvote 0
Explain to me how you use that app. I installed Air Painter yesterday at work and I don't understand fully how to use it. I wrote a message on my screen...just something silly and then I took a picture of a door at work then what? I tried pulling up other people's messages but it seems like I would have to be in there area to see them...again I am not to sure how this works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones