• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Grades: Student Organizer question

ToastPwnz

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
I've been considering buying this app, because I've never been one to keep up with my grades, but being in an AP class this year I figure I should start so I can know if I need to study extra and things of that nature. So I'm wondering, is the app worth the 99 cents? I know I can get a refund in 24 hours, but I don't like blindly buying something without knowing things like how stable it is, any bugs, and if theres any issues in general.

So let me know what you think of this app, I look forward to seeing some "reviews" of it.

I love this app. It took a little time to figure it out but it is so worth the .99 in my opinion. Both my SO and I have the app. At the beginning of the semester when the instructor gave out the syllabus as they were talking I imputed assignments and instructor's information in at that time. Haven't had to look at the syllabus again. Everything is right on my phone.

Get it I think you will love it also.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones