• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Great Case

That looks very similar to the one i got in the corporate store when I bought this phone. I brought it back because it seems like it doesn't cover the screen well.

I'm still deciding on which tough case to get.

I've used most of the other lg cases on ebay and this one is ugly but protected very well (lg motion, lg l70 and hydro life)

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301670938870&alt=web

Even though the battery life is good on this phone I'm always looking for a huge battery with its own back cover and case that fits the required larger back cover.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're right that it doesn't cover the screen well, but it is a bit raised up (not flat and not the same level as the screen), so it gives a tiny protection. The case includes a wiping cloth and film for protecting the screen but I don't really want to use screen protectors. The other thing that I like about it is that it's made of plastic instead of some rubbery type of material. Anyway, the one you posted is not ugly at all in my opinion, and it has a kickstand so that's good. The red one looks a bit ferrari-ish.

Upvote 0
You're right that it doesn't cover the screen well, but it is a bit raised up (not flat and not the same level as the screen), so it gives a tiny protection. The case includes a wiping cloth and film for protecting the screen but I don't really want to use screen protectors. The other thing that I like about it is that it's made of plastic instead of some rubbery type of material. Anyway, the one you posted is not ugly at all in my opinion, and it has a kickstand so that's good. The red one looks a bit ferrari-ish.

I'm looking for a glass type of protector too. The only one i can find of descent quality is the techskin.

Upvote 0
I ended up buying this case because it can stand upright or sideways, it can also function as a belt clip, and it looks very tough. It looks like the belt clip is retractable where it would not take a lot of room in your pocket.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=381308841686&alt=web

This is my eBay search term that i followed:

lg (leon,c40,h340n,h340,h320,H326,H345) case

Last edited:
Reactions: jvg314
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones