• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Greenify not working

jsares

I rooted my event using poop and superuser and everything is working except greenify.

When I try to hibernate an app I get the error failed to put app into hibernation.

I get a popup saying greenify has been granted superuser rights but according to the greenify devs its the fault of superuser but when I tried super su nothing worked.

Any ideas?

Hmm... for me it does work. Doesn't work with every app, and I'm still using the version of superuser recommended by techdad378. Might be in the way the Event uses hibernate with apps when activated. I used to have a Rise, and Greenify worked with every non-system app I had on that phone. I was also using the older superuser on that phone.

I'm using superuser v3.1.3 (46) and su binary v3.0.3.2 (15)

It looks like greenify is hibernating some/most apps now. I think it might have just taken a reboot to work. Thanks for your response.

That's the superuser version techdad378 points to in his Rise rooting post at the xda-developers forum.

You're welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom