• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GSIII for RAZR MAXX?

arparaspolo

Android Enthusiast
I have a Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX that is in perfect condition(I don't have the box) and I want to trade anyone for a Samsung Galaxy S III(Verizon) in the same condition. Anyone interested in this trade? I have been a Moto smart phone user for years and love them. I just want to give Touch Wiz a try :) A change of scenery. Let me know. I am in southern CA.

I have a Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX that is in perfect condition(I don't have the box) and I want to trade anyone for a Samsung Galaxy S III(Verizon) in the same condition. Anyone interested in this trade? I have been a Moto smart phone user for years and love them. I just want to give Touch Wiz a try :) A change of scenery. Let me know. I am in southern CA.

May want to post in the classifieds section. They have a set of guidelines for posting sales and you may have better luck there.

I doubt you'll have luck anywhere to be honest. Its not a fair trade. You'd be better in a shop and adding cash to it

to me they both look like they have the same specs. but i stick with samsung and there galaxy devices. they just seem alot better and reliable.

to me they both look like they have the same specs. but i stick with samsung and there galaxy devices. they just seem alot better and reliable.

Nope, Galaxy S3 has much better specs. The only thing that RAZR Maxx has going for it over the Galaxy S3 is the larger battery.

o0Ac5.jpg

No way will anyone make this trade. Best bet is to either find a buyer through eBay, or privately. Use the money towards buying it retail! There are also a few places that buy used phones in good condition, only one I can think of right now is CEX in NYC, I think they're website is webuy.com or you can just type in CEX. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom