• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Guide: How to Debloat/Frozen Apps List

jvg314

Jun 6, 2015
This guide is applicable to tracfone's lg ultimate and lg power. This is a list of apps I've frozen without adverse effects to the phone's full functionality. Not all of these apps are bloatware. Some of it I just don't need, and some I've replaced with alternative apps from the play store. After you've frozen these apps, also download startup manager from the play store and disable the apps from starting up on boot. Your phone will now be noticeably faster.

browser, calendar, calendar storage, camera, chrome, clock widget, cloud print, drive, eltest, email, emergency alerts, face unlock, favorite contacts widget, file manager, flashlight, gnss air test, google app, google calendar sync, google contacts sync, google play books, google play games, google play movies, google play music, google play newsstand, google text-to, google+, hangouts, home theme - lg, lg gnss, lg keyboard lovely theme, lg keyboard natural theme, lg voicecommand, lgsearchwidget, lgsetupwizard, license provider, live wallpaper picker, mcafee, messaging, mobile device management, music (both), my account downloader, play games, polaris office, print spooler, quick memo, sim toolkit, streaming player, street view, talkback, tasks, trusted face, unified eula, unused apps, video, voice command, voice recorder, wfd service, youtube

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones