• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having major problems(System ui has stopped.) and running out of ideas any help appreicated

Okay so as a bit of a backstory i got my phone on a tesco contract sometime last year its the first generation moto g 4g (x1039).
I was playing with it for a few days and decided to unlock the bootloader root it and install exposed framework and some modules.

all was working fine until i discovered i couldn't update using ota updates and this annoying you need to update box kept closing apps etc,

So i decided to try and install cyanogen mod 12 so i went into clock work mod recovery and did a backup then wiped and installed it from zip rebooted and got a boot loop

no big deal i've had this before i thought so i decided to restore my backup well the backup loaded back to where i was but now i don't have a network and the wifi wont turn on

so i decided to factory reset and try cynanogen mod 12 again using a different recovery twp(can't remember the full abbreviation you guys know what i mean anyway) this time it worked and loaded and the wifi worked but the it wouldn't find the simcard still and then things got worse and i'm now getting system ui has stopped working and the phone kicks me back to the lock screen

so i restored again to my backup and now i have no wifi no network and system ui has stopped errors. I'm at a loss any help at all any one can provide would be appreciated(i can't take it to tesco because the bootloader voids warranty as you guys know).

Thanks to any one who takes the time to even read this sorry for the mess and spelling mistakes i don't really have any excuses im just kinda dumb when it comes to written English Also sorry if this is the wrong place it's my first time to the forum but you guys seem useful so i thought i would try my luck here hell ill try anything at this point.

Back
Top Bottom