• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Headphone software problem NO mp3s HTC ONE V

aztech222

Lurker
I have a headphone problem on my htc one v .

I thought it was the phone itself ie the physical plug but my FM radio works with headphones.

but i couldn't listen to any mp3s so i downloaded different mp3 player apps same thing ... no matter the app :(

I then downloaded " spirit ul " a radio app more for rooted phones (mine is not rooted ) By turning the " spirit ul " radio on it actually makes it now possible for me to hear my mp3s

Weird but now my problem is the " spirit ul " radio absolutely has to be on for my mp3 playes to work but the bigger problem is I hear my mp3 and the radio whether its tuned on a channel or not ...

Any thoughts on how i can fix my problem :confused:

Thanks

Hi aztech222 and welcome to Android Forums. It sounds like one of those wonky problems phones develop from time to time. You might try pulling the batter out and then replace it. This will force the phone to do a hard reboot which often will fix such silly problems as you have encountered. I hope this will fix you up.

Hi aztech222 and welcome to Android Forums. It sounds like one of those wonky problems phones develop from time to time. You might try pulling the batter out and then replace it. This will force the phone to do a hard reboot which often will fix such silly problems as you have encountered. I hope this will fix you up.

You cannot access the battery on the HTC One V

Press and hold the power button for about ten seconds. The capacitive buttons will flash a few times then the phone will reboot. This is how to perform a battery pull on this phone.

Back
Top Bottom