• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello all u andriod experts

PhatFil

Lurker
Mar 20, 2015
Hi all, total android newbie here, i have installed an x86 build on an asus t91 mt tablet netbook but without wifi working it was not exactly useful. and the win7 system on the ssd has been the main os on that beastie..

im now just getting into playing with a ebay sourced OTT TV box, i used to run 2 x neuston mc500 media servers accessing media stored on NAS and teathered usb drives, but the os was hinkey and google stopped working after about 2006.. at which point i would just plug an atom netbook into the vga input of the tv and Remote desktop it from the sofa lappy. I have considered building a small pizza box media server over the years but now its a £50 plug n play investment its a much easier decision to take a plunge ;)

and just when i thought i could relax and stream, i turn on my new toy to discover its been installed with chinese or a similar character based language ooooer?? got some reading and probably 'help' posting to do..

happy happy joy joy!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones