• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from Baldwin Park, CA.

4lph4num3r1c

Jan 9, 2009
Hello. Been lurking here a while and just wanted to get me intro out of the way. I were looking to buy a G1 soon but my gawd-awful Helio contract doesn't expire til July. So, with MWC just around the corner it looks like I'll be waiting to see if I'll be paying me ETF to get away from them or just paying for the service til july and getting something ANDROID based sooner.:D So,with that, back to lurking I go...

Hey Alpha

I have seen you before, probably on here with your first post but you never know. Your name looks familiar anyhow. Hope you end up with an Android Phone, either the G1 or something else.

Enjoy your lurk
Yeah, I used my first post to ban someone the person above me in the lounge>forum games>ban the person above you.:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones