• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Future Phone Brothers and Sisters!

knoober

Android Enthusiast
I just ordered one of these things, and cant wait to get it. From what I can tell it is the same as my One SV , but with a bigger screen and processor. RAM=same. Internal Storage=same Camera=same Pixel density=slightly less :( Most of the specs I checked matched up. One page I looked at even said that the One SV was also known as the Desire SV.

So I guess what I am wondering is how much of the stuff from my old device will be able to carry over. I know the apps will, but I was wondering about mods and such. Pure Performance and the like. If anyon has any clue as to this stuff Id like to know. Id be even more interested in hearing from someone who has owned both devices as I soon will :) First hand knowledge is the trump card right. And if no one has any clue, Ill be sure to let you know as I figure it out :)

I personally love my HTC desire 510... I've had it for about a month.... the only thing that really sucks is the internal memory issues.... But once you unlock the bootloader is doesn't give you a little more space... Also make sure to clean your cache frequently and move over any app's that can be moved to your SD card! And make sure your main storage is set to the SDisk and not internal memory

Back
Top Bottom