• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello

aebh

Lurker
Just wanted to say hi and say I just bought my first tablet Nexus 7 and am looking forward to learning how to navigate the android world.

Hi "a," I'm new this morning, too. But I've been using an Android (HTC Droid Incredible (1)) for over a year and a half now, and I can probably say that I love Android. I rooted my phone about 8 months after I got it, and that really pushed me into my love affair with Android. And as you can see here, the support community is vast, learned, and extremely helpful. You'll master that tablet in no time. Good luck and best wishes.

Just wanted to say hi and say I just bought my first tablet Nexus 7 and am looking forward to learning how to navigate the android world.

Hi aebh, and welcome to Android Forums. :)

I hope you enjoy your new Nexus 7. Here are the Nexus 7 forums, just in case you haven't seen them yet.

Hi "a," I'm new this morning, too. But I've been using an Android (HTC Droid Incredible (1)) for over a year and a half now, and I can probably say that I love Android. I rooted my phone about 8 months after I got it, and that really pushed me into my love affair with Android. And as you can see here, the support community is vast, learned, and extremely helpful. You'll master that tablet in no time. Good luck and best wishes.

Hi TTT05Mikes, and welcome to Android Forums as well. :)

If you ever need any help with your Droid Incredible, then don;t be afraid to ask at the phones forums. As you said, we are all willing to help here!

Welcome, I just got the same tablet for the wife, and she is sure warming up to it now.

Back
Top Bottom