• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help:backup orignal rom

applicationz

HEY AS YOU all know i have provided upgrade to a 2.3.4
i need orignal rom for warranty and other testing purposes please create backup of orignal rom and upload files
and i require apps also
and i have a good news for battery backup concerned (coming with new better battery backup rom in few days)

FOR ROM MAKING:
Hm......Yes please provide the original rom for rom build up purposes.....and @applicationz is your new 2.3.4 rooted? if yes please provide the nandroid backup of it i don't think 2.3.4 gets rooted easily and 2.3.4 is not in form of rom no?

Can no1 provide me the backup of the Original 2.2 from mmx for a85? I won't be able to make a custom rom that good without it...anyways

we need stock rom backup and not application backups.
if u provide it I can make custom rom with lots of stuff for u all.

hey varun actually i am not a developer but i too need orignal rom can anyone create backup of orignal rom files by rom manager and vinay please upload apps as i need to add gesture control to my phone
please anyone create rom backup using rom manager pro download it from internet(buy it :p )
and upload files we all deperately need it vinay i can expect it from you
thankzzzz

@All pls don't use ROM manager to backup stock ROM
It bricked many devices on xda.
Some were galaxies and some were other ones
Don't use ROM manager
I will post different method here shortly

@All pls don't use ROM manager to backup stock ROM
It bricked many devices on xda.
Some were galaxies and some were other ones
Don't use ROM manager
I will post different method here shortly

You were late man ...SHIT :mad::confused:

I rooted the phone no completely i guess ..but enough to give titanium backup super user access. I backed up apps using titanium backup. Then I downloaded Rom manager premium ...cracked apk ofcourse. Selected backup current ROM and it started fine. Then it restarted

On the restart screen it showed replacing current recovery with Clockwork mod recovery and then got stuck on an error screen.
Error screen showed the following

waiting to mount sdcard
waiting to mount sdcard
Waiting for Internal SD card
failed to mount Internal SD
Waiting for External SDcard
failed to mount External SD card
Error proceeding recovery script
aborting.

it stuck at this screen for a long time and i was hoping it would restart. But then I had to remove the battery.

I restarted the phone again and now it is showing the Android system recovery screen.

I tried to factory reset and it said Data wipe complete. But is coming back to the same recovery screen

Try flashing another rom using nvidia recovery as told to you by pressing volume up and power screen turns green ap mode

Yeah but your bundle of 146 mb is downloading at a speed of 16KBps max...my speed reaches upt 250KBps

If you have only the three files

1, the USB drive
NvMultiDown1.0.0.9 \ usbpcdriver: The directory is NVDIA driver directory.
2, NvMultiDown file
NvMultiDown1.0.0.9 \ NvMultiDown: The directory is a directory of the application.
3, vcredist_x86.rar the file
NvMultiDown1.0.0.9 \ vcredist_x86.rar: This directory is the VC runtime environment file before running the program, please install the VC runtime environment.

please upload and send me link ...I have sunny kale dwnloaded from yesterday and i will try ..:)

Try flashing another rom using nvidia recovery as told to you by pressing volume up and power screen turns green ap mode

Sunnykale is working fine dude ..only one problem ...the apps' names are in chinese ..though I changed the setting to English and rest everything is in English ...So its good that clockworkmod did not do any serious damage ...

just lost my original rom ..but no worries ..me and my friend bought the same phone the same day ..and I myself have backed up many apps like riptide and gesture control and all other apps....will upload in an hour

Your 146b bundle is still downloading ...but I've got an English version of NvMultiDown1.0.1.4 ....I had to uncheck the "don't format the storage partiotions" for it to work ....it didn't work the first time. will upload that too.

HEY RESTART THE PHONE APPS NAME WILL ALSO BE IN ENGLISH EXCEPT MUSIC APP WHICH IS WORST MUSIC APP EVER SEEN
SAIKALYANRAM ADD ME ON FB IF YOU HAVE A ACCOUNT AND COME ONLINE HELPS IN LIVE CHATTING
http://www.facebook.com/manavchawla1994

Thnks ...the backed up mmx launcher+ is working fine.
There are some apps that gives this message
"This app is no intended for this device/configuration"
These are gesture control, music, mylock...so far these gave that message

MiTrim showed "no libraries", Riptide shows --> closes unexpectedly

I think it is better to use Astro file manager or ES file manager to back up apps for stable .apks and then Titanium back up for AppData you have. Will try with my friend's phone and tell you all.

Android market latest version is not runnable trying different versions as of now

Rest all apps are running fine ..I backed up my contacts using NQ mobile security cloud service and they are all back now.

after using please comment about the battery backup
moreover in any rom when you charge phone during switch off does the battery get 100% charged in the morning my battery is alwayzz 90%

Any suggestion how to install market on sunnykale
i already installed googleserviceframework.apk
every vending.apk crashes dont know why

Sunnykale is working fine dude ..only one problem ...the apps' names are in chinese ..though I changed the setting to English and rest everything is in English ...So its good that clockworkmod did not do any serious damage ...

just lost my original rom ..but no worries ..me and my friend bought the same phone the same day ..and I myself have backed up many apps like riptide and gesture control and all other apps....will upload in an hour

Your 146b bundle is still downloading ...but I've got an English version of NvMultiDown1.0.1.4 ....I had to uncheck the "don't format the storage partiotions" for it to work ....it didn't work the first time. will upload that too.

dont worry dude(Sai Kalyan Ram)i ll provide u the original mmx 2.2 backup

No1 can still provide me original 2.2 backup? or should i start with the Chinese one now...which will not be bugless for sure :P anyways waiting for today for bakup plz pm me someone if he has it

Yeah right ques....!
1) i don't have my phone 20 days aur lagenge
2) getting bored in home no skool its off nower days
3) my first final exam is on 1st March and that too of SST :P

Back
Top Bottom