• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help. I tried rooting with Kingoroot on PC buts its not working.

BlazingDoge

Lurker
I used the kingoroot PC app to try and root my phone and it reported that it was rooted. However, after I installed SuperSU from the play store, it reported that there were no binaries installed. Furthermore, it also installed Superuser, which whenever I try to run, says "com.kingouser.com has stopped". I also can't seem to uninstall this.

Edit: I just realized that I also can't find the superuser app in my installed apps.

Last edited:
I used the kingoroot PC app to try and root my phone and it reported that it was rooted. However, after I installed SuperSU from the play store, it reported that there were no binaries installed. Furthermore, it also installed Superuser, which whenever I try to run, says "com.kingouser.com has stopped". I also can't seem to uninstall this.

Edit: I just realized that I also can't find the superuser app in my installed apps.

you cannot use supersu untill your phone is rooted. and supersu cant install su binaries. so it used for unrooting if you are rooted.

you want to root with pc right? but not works .

I think you can try via this method .

Inform me if its something helpful:)

Back
Top Bottom