• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps help me

sainath

hi friends,
plz help me selecting a touch application for android
i want to develop some unique touch application for android.

so if you know some intresting idea about touch application for android
then plz tel me......

thank u.........
i am final year computer student,nd i m very intresting in develop 3d action game for android so can u guide me......how to completed or which step should should be followed
so that i can complete this game within 5-6 month..........

I'm sorry, I'm not going to "guide" you to make your program. We can give you some ideas, but we're not going to show you how to make it step by step. You are welcome to put up beta builds of the program here for testing, but again, we're not going to make the thing for you.

thank u sir
its very helpful for us,if u give which knowledge we should gain to developed 3d game for android............plz sir help me...........i m very thankful u...........plz sir help me..........

thank u sir
its very helpful for us,if u give which knowledge we should gain to developed 3d game for android............plz sir help me...........i m very thankful u...........plz sir help me..........

What knowledge do you already have? What programming skills do you currently possess?

thank u sir

I'm sorry, maybe your English isn't that good, but you are not understanding me. I'm not going to create a game for you. That is your job. Once you create the game, if you need suggestions to beta testers, feel free to come here, we would be glad to help. But we are not creating a game from scratch for you.

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate section.

But I get the feeling you won't get any extra sympathy here either.

sir,
I know actually what game we are going to developed or objective of my game.....actually i just want ki which books or software tools we should use to develop 3d game for android......

Back
Top Bottom