• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Might have broken my phone

So last year, for Black Friday, I got myself a free Samsung Transform. Not a great phone, but also not completely terrible. Anyways, I managed to root it and flash the shiftr182 rom using a "how to" video on youtube. Recently I had been wanting to flash back to stock and receive legit upgrades (since I was having some issues with some apps). I used the link below to flash to stock. Unfortunately, I didn't know what any of the "rfs" stuff meant, and there was no place to hit enter then start spelling. So I tried just running the file from recovery. Since that, I have yet to get my phone started up. All it does is bring up the Samsung loading bar, which fills, then stays on the screen forever. I have tried taking the battery out, I have tried doing the factory reset in the recovery menu, nothing has fixed/changed my problem. I AM able to get to the recovery page, but nothing on it really seems to help (AND it now has a huge yellow ! behind it, which can't be good).

Can anyone help me? I really can't afford to get another phone, since my upgrade isn't for another 1 1/2 years, and my phone isn't insured.

So last year, for Black Friday, I got myself a free Samsung Transform. Not a great phone, but also not completely terrible. Anyways, I managed to root it and flash the shiftr182 rom using a "how to" video on youtube. Recently I had been wanting to flash back to stock and receive legit upgrades (since I was having some issues with some apps). I used the link below to flash to stock. Unfortunately, I didn't know what any of the "rfs" stuff meant, and there was no place to hit enter then start spelling. So I tried just running the file from recovery. Since that, I have yet to get my phone started up. All it does is bring up the Samsung loading bar, which fills, then stays on the screen forever. I have tried taking the battery out, I have tried doing the factory reset in the recovery menu, nothing has fixed/changed my problem. I AM able to get to the recovery page, but nothing on it really seems to help (AND it now has a huge yellow ! behind it, which can't be good).

Can anyone help me? I really can't afford to get another phone, since my upgrade isn't for another 1 1/2 years, and my phone isn't insured.

Can you get to custom recovery? I'll assume not. Follow my guide here: http://androidforums.com/transform-all-things-root/317829-how-unbrick.html

Back
Top Bottom