• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! My OP3 won't start!!!

D

Deleted User

My phone has been working flawlessly since I got it, worked fine this morning. I just tried to turn it on and now have a black screen with the OnePlus logo at the top, and Chinese characters at the bottom. Occasionally, when I push the on/off button on the side, the characters will change, but that's it. Can't turn it off or on. I plugged it in, nothing happened. Is there any way to reset when it's in this condition, or do I have a DEAD DUCK on my hands????

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

My phone has been working flawlessly since I got it, worked fine this morning. I just tried to turn it on and now have a black screen with the OnePlus logo at the top, and Chinese characters at the bottom. Occasionally, when I push the on/off button on the side, the characters will change, but that's it. Can't turn it off or on. I plugged it in, nothing happened. Is there any way to reset when it's in this condition, or do I have a DEAD DUCK on my hands????

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
IT'S FIXED! YIPEE! I KEPT FOOLING WITH IT, AND THE LAST THING I DID WORKED -- I HELD IN THE POWER BUTTON FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND THE PHONE STARTED! THANK GOD!!!

Just like our laptops, hold the Power Button down for 30 seconds or more, and it will power down hard.

Back
Top Bottom