• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP!!! My phone is damaged from flashing wrong aboot!!!

I accidently flashed TWRP but with the aboot for whatever phone it was for now it takes forever to boot and my touch screen is broken! i have access to fastboot and recovery only. ADB does not work because computer wont read it only in fastboot. I can get to recovery through factory reset combo. I am lost with a phone that wont work. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

open cmd, turn on your phone into fastboot mode and follow this command.

fastboot flash laf laf.img
then reboot into download mode with combo key

Thanx i was able to restore my phone!!!! I have the MS323. However, i still have the original problem before this drama, i cannot get into download mode even after restoring the laf. it just goes to fastboot mode when i go to download mode. If u or anyone else can help me get "Download Mode" back that would be great!!! As for now I am overly excited and relieved to just have access to my phone again. Thank you.

Thanx i was able to restore my phone!!!! I have the MS323. However, i still have the original problem before this drama, i cannot get into download mode even after restoring the laf. it just goes to fastboot mode when i go to download mode. If u or anyone else can help me get "Download Mode" back that would be great!!! As for now I am overly excited and relieved to just have access to my phone again. Thank you.

Glad to hear you restored your phone, dont worry about losing download mode, you can restore *almost* anything from fastboot, thats becomes your device almost unbrickable

Thanks Sam94!!! I did what u suggested but replaced my laf.img with another one from BiggiePhil and now have download mode back. I love u guys in these forums!!! Thanx for taking the time to help me!!!

Back
Top Bottom