• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help root issues oem

tricklee1

Lurker
HI there, I was seeking to load carbon rom on my phone following this thread

http://******************/root-motorola-moto-4glte-easiest-method.html

Got as far as falshing the ROM but flash failed, then I tried to delete cashe etc and got a bit to brave and it seem I deleted the operating system, now the phone want boot into phone and is bricked, it does allow me to get into the manager via adb but I cant get into the phone throught the computer to load stick Moto G software, that is due to driver blocks it seems.

I love learning how to do this but I need my phone and its all getting a bit much, can anyone help please. here are some piics to show what is going on

thanks a lot
rich

Attachments

• IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1168.jpg
    IMG_1168.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1171.jpg
    IMG_1171.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1172.jpg
    IMG_1172.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 66
Welcome to Android Forums.

This thread was moved to the sub-forum where root-related questions about this phone are discussed.

... Thom

Hi again, seems to be complicated then, OK well I had a couple of ideas, one was to get some command prompt language that allowed me to copy the firmware from the computer to the phon enand then I can flash it on the phone. Thats based on the idea that the phone can communicate through command prompt and that I do have access to the phone manager system through that, just dont know command prompt language.

The other idea is to load the firmware on micro sg using a card reader and then flashing it in the phone. I need to buy a card reader for that.

I think this is called making a gold card somwhere in posts.

Does anyone have a view??

Thanks a lot any help is really appreciated.
ric

Back
Top Bottom