• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help!! rooting, but now windows won't recognize phone!

hefty

Lurker
windows never had a problem recognizing the phone before, but since I started the root, it won't recognize it!! help please!

Can you power on your phone?

P.S. Everyone, I haven't been here to help these past few days because of my new job, but PLEASE try to continue to answer questions and give assistance to those who need it. We are a community after all.

[TheAndroid];2812000 said:
Can you power on your phone?

P.S. Everyone, I haven't been here to help these past few days because of my new job, but PLEASE try to continue to answer questions and give assistance to those who need it. We are a community after all.

Small world, same situation for me exactly.

I don't know if it is the Transform or Sprint but we have 2 & nothing but problems. Even w/ the Airwave that Sprint supplier to tap into my Intenet connection [a CONFLICT to why Iwe wanted to use cellular in case of an EMERGENCY] the Transform can be 2 feet from the Airwave, with multiple computers working on the Inet, INCOMING calls go right to Voice Mail.
ANY suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Change phones? Change Suppliers?

FYI
I live in a smaller [30,000+] city & Verizon released me from my contract - w/o penalty due to their FAILURE to supply a reliable signal per their ENGINEERS.

Back
Top Bottom