• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help! (Solved)

playdoe

hey guys so if I knew how to get rid of a post I would. i figured out my foldermount problem. Last night I restarted my phone and all of a sudden the signal on the phone was gone. There was a small x next to it. I tried clean install and reflashing but now everytime I make a phone call it won't go through and if you press end it just vibrates to the touch but doesn't hang up the call...the call doesn't even go through. Yesterday my sdcard said that it was bad...I managed to fix it but today i'm going to buy a new one. Hopefully that helps. Any suggestions?

So I read somewhere that it could be my proximity sensor. Anyway I downloaded an app that's supposed to help but now all i get is "unfortunately the process.com.android.phone has stopped..I flashed the stock ROm to see if maybe some file got erased somewhere but nothing. Do I have to do anything special to go back to JB? I'm gonna try that and see...i've run out of options at this point

Last edited:
Don't know how but I reflashed to JB ...and after trying forever to get a signal (Phone wouldn't connect to boost)I reflashed to kitkat and everything was working...go figure

Back
Top Bottom