• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with carrier billing...

Peaches037

Im trying to buy apps but it keeps saying error try again.. Im current on my bill, set up a Google wallet account, and it won't work. I called at&t and they aren't sure why I can't. I do have it as an option, but no avail. Am I missing something?
Please help and thanks.

Im trying to buy apps but it keeps saying error try again.. Im current on my bill, set up a Google wallet account, and it won't work. I called at&t and they aren't sure why I can't. I do have it as an option, but no avail. Am I missing something?
Please help and thanks.
I have had this problem for several days now, and both AT&T and Google can not figure out the reason. My bill is paid,and the option is enabled on my account. No reason for this glitch but it has been several days, and it no longer works.:(

Thats terrible.. I contacted Google and the instructions they gave took away the carrier billing option.. :mad:

An at&t rep told me that he heard its not being offord anymore. He says he's not sure due to different stories hes hearing. If it's indeed true that really sucks.

Carrier billing now works on my phone.. I spoke to an at&t rep and she said its not offered anymore, but when I was purchasing an app the carrier option was there..

Back