• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with my root Phone

I have my Coolpad 3622A root but can't find a custom recovery and custom Rom for it... can someone know if this phone have any of them? Or you can point me to the right direction. Thanks

That's the problem with cheap knock-off devices or lesser manufacturers: far fewer people own them. Developers generally focus their time and energy on more popular phones with the largest number of users... therefore, the chances of finding a recovery image or ROM for your Coolpad are very low. You can try the TWRP or ClockworkMod websites on the off-chance it's supported. I would be surprised if it was. Good luck!

Looks like this Coolpad was done exclusively for Metro PCS. So there probably wouldn't be any developer interest for it in China, where many custom ROM devs for China phones comes from, such as Coolpad phones.

Hey there

Someone asked for some help regarding that same pad earlier with same model,guess what , i wasnt even able to find a stock rom for that after 30 minutes of searching , LOL.

Thanks

Hey there

Someone asked for some help regarding that same pad earlier with same model,guess what , i wasnt even able to find a stock rom for that after 30 minutes of searching , LOL.

Thanks
FWIW can usually find ROMs for many Chinese version 酷派Coolpad devices no problem. For a US carrier exclusive variant, no chance. It's only fairly recently that Coolpad have started making their phones available outside of China and Asia in general, through expansion into western markets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom