• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help...

The root of my phone is at 96% , Ive reset it and dont know how to clean it up. It is not rooted , although I tried. It is an unlocked Samsung galaxy grand prime plus; Marshmallow . Any suggestions are welcomed! Thanks.

Welcome to the site! :)

The root of my phone is at 96% , Ive reset it and dont know how to clean it up.

96% what? Before or after you reset it?

By reset do you mean a factory reset? That would restore the phone to like it was when you bought it.

Please provide more info. :thumbsupdroid:

Factory reset, I paniced when I seen how full it is. I am familiar with the root process, somewhat. I discovered it on "accident" . This phone I purchased online 8gb have only under 2 gb of space available. I thought it was becuause of the 2 sim capability. I was attempting to access the root when I discovered the state of it. I have a 16gb sd card in it but I am struggling to find a way to clean it up when I cant access it..Hope thats not confusing?. I just got off work n May be rambling??? thanx

Start by copying your photos, videos, music, etc to the SD. And if you haven't done so already, now is a good time to make a backup of those photos, videos, etc. Quite frankly only 8 GB of internal storage is not a lot to be working with. Many phones these days they have 32GB minimum internal storage, even budget.

Back
Top Bottom