• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Her's & Mine Nexus 5x

D

Deleted User

My gf, I both have a Nexus 5x both have great battery life on our device's and we are not seeing any issues with lag as other's have reported. We are on Straight Talk using a AT&T sim card.. Did'nt have to editing the apn.. Just stick in sim card and it automatically sets itself up. Both working great could not be happier saving good-bye to all the "Bloatware" we had been accustom to on our old unlocked Samsung devices S-3 mini and S4 mini was a Blessing... ;)

I, too have a pretty trouble free experience with my 6 day old N5X. My battery life doesn't seem to be as great as some people have mentioned, but I can still get through the day with light to medium usage (I also have a 2013 Nexus 7 that I use to supplement). I'm loving my first Nexus phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

With as vocal as folks tend to be when things don't work like they should, it's nice to see that many people are having a better experience with the 5X. :thumbsupdroid:

Really... we're totally overjoyed with this pure android experience it's like a touch of Heaven on Earth...
Feeling blessed

With as vocal as folks tend to be when things don't work like they should, it's nice to see that many people are having a better experience with the 5X. :thumbsupdroid:

I'm not sure whether the reason there's so little activity on this sub-forum is because hardly anyone has a 5X (highly likely) or that there aren't too many problems with them - as you say, most people only post when they're having problems.

I recommend doing this for the added protection, durability... Just recently I put tempered glass screen protector's on our 5X's doing so really helped with the feel of the phones durability.

I recommend doing this for the added protection, durability... Just recently I put tempered glass screen protector's on our 5X's doing so really helped with the feel of the phones durability.
Which brand did you go with?

Got this one

pixel.gif

NEXUS5X.jpg

Brand NEW SHATTERPROOF/ANTI SCRATCH TEMPERED GLASS PROTECTOR FOR LG NEXUS 5X

PERFECTLY AND BEAUTIFULLY CUT TO FIT YOUR SAMSUNG GRAND PRIME

TITAN CLASS GLASS,WILL LAST PRACTICALLY FOREVER!

Attaches for easy installation, but also allows for easyremoval and reinstallation

Never leaves any air bubbles

Ultra Clear for 98% transparency

3 Layer Glass Protection

Ultra thin 0.3mm thickness

8-9H Surface hardness

10 x Stronger than regular PET Film

Extra Sensitive Touch Screen

Anti-fingerprint & Grease dirt

Shatter proof glass

Included: 1 x High Quality Real Premium Tempered Glass Screen

Protector Film for LG NEXUS 5X

1x Alcohol Pad

1x Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

If you have any questions please email us, we will be happy to help you.

Link- http://www.ebay.com/itm/361422542133?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Back
Top Bottom