• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey what's up my fellow Androids?! :)

Yeah, I was just browsing the web when I found this site, so I thought I would check it out! I was trying to get some reviews on a couple phones to b honest with u & I think someone on here will b able 2 help me out. See, I have MetroPCS because I think they r really affordable & ur not stuck in a 2yr contract, if u know what I mean!! Anyway, there r 2 phones I am having trouble 2 pick from even though I read what each phone can pretty much do! I need some help on picking either the LG Motion or the Coolpad Quarto? I usually go for the phones with the bigger screen, but something is telling me to go with the Motion, if anyone can help me out that would b awesome!! Just one more thing, I love watching YouTube & music videos, so if someone can tell me what phone would most likely be better for video quality, I would really appreciate it! I guess that's it 4 now, so it's nice to be a part of this group & I want to thank everyone that reads this! Until Next Time..."Peace" & God Bless!!!!

Hello KidBristol80 :),

I read a few reviews and the LG Motion seems to be the best. In fact the Coolpad got quite a few negative reviews. If you're looking at Video Quality for media and Screen Size the coolpad has the biggest screen but bigger isn't always better.

The LG Motion in my opinion is the choice to make it only has a slight screen difference and it's battery life is around double of the coolpad. The coolpad has an 'Old, Sluggish outdated Gingerbread o.s'. The coolpad may have slightly better screen area, sound and display but the LG Motion has longer battery life and a much faster Android 4.0 o.s.

Hope I helped, let me know witch you bought and how you found it :)

-Tom

Thanks a lot for ur help Tom & I will def. inform u on which phone I went with! To b honest I was leaning towards the LG Motion, so I think u might have just made up my mind 4 me. "HaHa" :)

@RYANCMATCHETT, I want to thank you for welcoming me too the Forum & suggesting those sections. I am looking forward to being part of the Android Forum & getting all kinds of helpful information! Well, I guess that's a wrap until next time. :) "Enjoy the Rest of your Day & God Bless"

Back
Top Bottom