• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi All

Hello All

Have turned into somewhat of a phone fanatic as of late due to my inpending upgrade my first smartphone was and still is the iphone 3g,been looking at WP7.5 mango phone, iPhone 4s and android phones, my contract is up for upgrade JAN and planning on upgrading to the android world ;)

the final nail in my coffin for me was I have been holding out for the iphone to bring something new to the table that android hasnt already done which ofcourse it has not and the OS is still so...aged?(IMHO)

Hoping for the galaxy s 2 but may end up holding out holding out for some firm news on the galaxy s 3. the galaxy Prime was tempting but for me the screen is too on the large size I think.

I have discovered over the last few months I really like most things google...gmail.google docs, android, im sure you get the picture.

So anyways hello everyone look forward to getting into the forums =_ :D

Welcome to Android Forums!

I have seen a few of the iPhone 4s in action and while they are slick (as to be expected from Apple) you are right in that there really isn't all that much new to the iOS world. If you are ready for a change, then I don't think you'll be disappointed with Android. 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) looks very promising and will be out by the time you're ready for your new phone.

Back
Top Bottom