• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi all!!

Megaxyu

Hi,

I am new to android, will hopefully get my Samsung Galaxy SII X (same as T-mobile) in the next couple of days.

Just wanted to know if there is a thread here with a simple start guide i.e what should I download where to go whats good to setup etc.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the Android Forum - nice to have you aboard...We're here to help you find your way!

There a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy S2 - So I have linked all varients of your phone.

There are plenty of hints, tips, tricks and information on your device, as well as a bunch of experience members to help you along the way.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums

I hope you find this place interesting and useful! ;)

I was thinking more of a quick start to android in general if such an incompasing thread exists.

Like an android quick start guide or something.

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure if we have a general guide since there are so many devices and they can all have their own distinct characteristics but I will check for you.

In the mean time you are more than welcome to read up on the specific device you are considering as well as any other options you may have.

Sorry to say we do not have a general Android How-To yet, it is a project that has been in the works but still needs much more input before it will be ready. Once it is you will most likely find it in the Lounge.

If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask, there are plenty of helpful people here, members and staff alike!

Back
Top Bottom