• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi everyone. I just want to say I have been using this site for about a month for different purposes with my main cell and have decided to join this forum. I'll get into the specifics in a different post.

I am somewhat of an Android newb. I have had my Grand X Max + for about 1.5 months and love it. I'm very tech inclined and used to have my own business doing business networking, upgrading, repairing, malware, spyware, virus removal and new/used selling/upselling. But still am new to Android. I spend more time on my cell than my desk comp. The only three times I spend on my comp are when I am using it to fix my cell from being soft bricked, when something is easier/better to be done on comp, and when something cannot be done on my cell.

I love billiards and spend a lot of time playing 14.1 and snooker. I also like to read and do research online. My favorite soda is Mountain Dew and my favorite coffee is Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee which because of it's price I can only occasionally disappear into it's one of a kind flavor. My favorite food is Chinese. I like spending time with friends and family.

Is there anything else you would like to know? Just hit me up and I might just answer ya:).

Peace,
Rayna

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones