• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hide onscreen keyboard when using BT keyboard?

rains808

Lurker
Is there a way to disable (hide) the onscreen keyboard when using a bluetooth keyboard? The onscreen KB occupies a lot of real estate on the screen when using the BT KB (like now when I'm typing this). With the headers on the screen it only leaves about an inch of space to type. I've searched around in the settings but don't see an option to do this. {Using Samsung Tab3 8.0"}
:confused:

it should automatically disappear when using bt keyboard. mine does. other than that I don't what to tell you. sorry

I bought an EC Tech keyboard through Amazon. Looks exactly like the one you have, but was a few bucks cheaper.
Thanks

I bought an EC Tech keyboard through Amazon. Looks exactly like the one you have, but was a few bucks cheaper.
Thanks

Just because not was cheaper doesn't mean it shouldn't work. Maybe there is a setting to hide the on screen keyboard that I don't know about. Truthfully I never even thought about as my on screen keyboard never even appears when using the BT keyboard.

Someone else might know a little more about this.

Back
Top Bottom