• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home button not working

downeaststudio

Ok, so I cleared the system data and cache using Titanium Backup, and now my home button is not working. Now whenever I want to exit an application I have to use the back key.
Any suggestions?

My home button is also not working suddenly when I charge. I posted it on the S2 subsection ,so far I didn't have any replies. :(

Lg e739. My lock screen is no longer working either. I hope I don't have to restore the system because that is a complete pain...

Unfortunately, most times these problems would "require" a reset of the device, if no other solutions cannot be found. However, before doing anything - let's see if this problem has been mentioned before and if a solution has been found. Thread moved to the MyTouch 4G section. Good luck.

I fixed it. I decided to just reinstall the system using clockworkmod, its just easier that way.
Btw Rush, the forum you moved this thread to is for the HTC MyTouch, unfortunately there hasn't been one set up for the LG MyTouch yet....

Just FYI because I ran across this thread, TiBa "restore all apps" is known to break the Home and Search keys. Restore missing apps sometimes does this as well. :/

Back
Top Bottom