• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Just drag an icon to the right until a new screen is created. Long press the home screen until the home screen editor activates (this is when the home screen becomes smaller and you can move stuff around). Then, just grab an icon or widget and drag it to the right, past the right-most screen you have, a new screen will home screen will create. You can't have empty screens, so you need at least one icon or widget on each.

Upvote 0
I don't have mine yet and want to wait to play with it myself before I start asking a million questions. But does anyone know if you can get rid of the far left Google assistant screen? That is too I-phoney for me. I hate a dedicated left screen like that. I want left or right to be me my screens I set up

Can I shut that off? or is that not an option?

Upvote 0
I don't have mine yet and want to wait to play with it myself before I start asking a million questions. But does anyone know if you can get rid of the far left Google assistant screen? That is too I-phoney for me. I hate a dedicated left screen like that. I want left or right to be me my screens I set up

Can I shut that off? or is that not an option?
I'm not positive, but I don't think you can if you continue to use the Pixel launcher. Obviously, a third party launcher would eliminate it.

Reactions: jj14x
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones