• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Horde (Go Launcher EX) Theme

haha, damn right :P Had to do a wow theme as my first into the scene with my extensive background in WoW Emulation :D
Thanks for the DL, and if you want anything custom for yours(icons, different folder background, whatever), lemme know. it's a privy I'm doing for the first few people that get it :D

Real nice theme man. Im loving the background. The icons look really unique. :)

Thanks, the icons were all taken from inside the game's client files (I used to do work on private servers, so viewing all the individual graphics was easy.)
I took them into photoshop and burned the shadows, and dodged highlights, and midtones, etc. to make them "shine" a bit more, since wow's natively built on a 16 bit engine, and it's icons aren't particularly the greatest on 32 bit screens with good resolutions when scaled down, but the ones that I've used thus far seem to be holding up pretty well.
By the time I'm done I'll have custom icons for approximately 200 apps or so, it'll just take time. Will also be fixing an issue about the background as the one that's on the main screen was SUPPOSED to look like the one in the app drawer (just not as "squished) - The brightness, and lighting was changed on it.)
So in short, glad you guys like it, and can't wait to get more going for you all :D

Back
Top Bottom