• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can I get my contacts and messages back

mankay

Lurker
I am hoping someone can give me the right tips on what to do to get the information I lost from my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini. Recently, I was trying to get into the apps marketplace but realised I have forgotten my password. I tried using another gmail address but the user name area was always greyed out.

To overcome that, I followed the information I got on Google and deleted my Google Application from my phone. Since then, (over a week now) I don't know how to get my contacts and messages back (I did try the backup and restore - but lost all the information after the procedure). I can't event set up a new Google account on my phone. I only have one contact and not certain how that stayed and messages from 2010.

Can someone or everyone help?????

Unfortunately when removing a Gmail account from the handset you essentially performing a Factory Data Reset, this means all data located on the handsets memory is deleted permanently there is no way to retrieve this information.

Back
Top Bottom