• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How does the music sound??

Frank The Tank

Jan 3, 2013
Hey everyone. Im debating on getting a force or one sv. I listen to a lot of music on my headphones with my sequent.
How does the music sound through the headphones on the force? On the sequent, its got a lot of background noise and static sound. But if zte has fixed the force, no pun, I will get this phone over the HTC one Sv. I don't want to pay extra. So how's the sound. Thanks

Listen man, I was just like you, the warp ruined my ZTE experience. I was hesitant on the Force but I took a chance on it and have had nothing but sunshine with it. Its fast and the music player has a SRS Enhancement feature built into it so there that is. My only thing is that Yvette camera could be a little bit better but that is its only flaw, nothing big.

Upvote 0
I was just kidding. Joking around. I still might get the force, if I can't raise the funds for the one Sv. Sorry for the sarcasm. But I am glad to hear its got srs. I just know the sequent has really bad audio quality. No big deal.

I caught a video the other day on the HTC vs s4 and the HTC one has no sdcard slot. pff never would i buy one with no card slot. :smokingsomb:

Upvote 0
I caught a video the other day on the HTC vs s4 and the HTC one has no sdcard slot. pff never would i buy one with no card slot. :smokingsomb:

the one does have a slot, I saw it when I was testing the phone at the sprint store. It might be a dev edition :) haha. and I agree about the no slot thing, but if it has at least 32GB internal memory than I guess its a buy.

Upvote 0
the one does have a slot, I saw it when I was testing the phone at the sprint store. It might be a dev edition :) haha. and I agree about the no slot thing, but if it has at least 32GB internal memory than I guess its a buy.

That be interesting cause that's why it has a 32 and 64 gig version in the htc one at sprint with no sd card slot. The HTC One SV on Boost and Cricket has a slot and is only 1-5 gig int mem.

HTC One SV Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)

HTC One (CDMA) Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)

Upvote 0
Just called sprint and asked them if I could get the HTC ONE with the micro SD card and they said that was an early model not for sale, only display purposes. My sprint store is pretty damn old, but I guess you won the phone war guy...

Regardless, the Nexus 4 is being revised this may as it should have been so who the hell needs the One!!!

Upvote 0
Just called sprint and asked them if I could get the HTC ONE with the micro SD card and they said that was an early model not for sale, only display purposes. My sprint store is pretty damn old, but I guess you won the phone war guy...

Regardless, the Nexus 4 is being revised this may as it should have been so who the hell needs the One!!!

Im sorry dude, I had a list of requirements on my new phone and a sd card is a must. Some phones default the pic to the sd card some don't. my wifes has been buffed by a update once so learnt from exprnce. :)

Upvote 0
Im sorry dude, I had a list of requirements on my new phone and a sd card is a must. Some phones default the pic to the sd card some don't. my wifes has been buffed by a update once so learnt from exprnce. :)

Its all good, but I understand you. the phone that honestly meets most requirements for people like us would be the S3-S4. My only issue is that it is not Vanilla android. I love Touchwiz but 4.2.2 is so cleaned up and nice on its own. Plus, not everyone is into rooting so they wouldn't know what the hell to do with Cyanogenmod or any other custom roms to make the phone look stock

Upvote 0
Hey everyone. Im debating on getting a force or one sv. I listen to a lot of music on my headphones with my sequent.
How does the music sound through the headphones on the force? On the sequent, its got a lot of background noise and static sound. But if zte has fixed the force, no pun, I will get this phone over the HTC one Sv. I don't want to pay extra. So how's the sound. Thanks

What specifically do you want to know about the sound? I've only tried it with my cheapest headphones (Monoprice 9927 which sound great for their price) but can give my basic impressions.

I'd say overall it sounds very much better than my Prevail (which I wouldn't listen to music on unless I was desperate), a little worse than my laptop, and a lot worse than an iPhone/iPod. It's good enough that I will probably use it in my car for streaming radio but will bring my iPod touch whenever I want to actually listen to my music.

Volume level from the headphone out seems a little lower than most other devices I plug in via 3.5mm. The speaker on it is actually pretty decent; I have it at max volume in my pocket now.

With respect to ZTE, I love pretty much everything about this phone so far, except the front facing camera being upside down for skype and other apps preview (shots seem to end up oriented correctly).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones