• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How does this phone compare to the Samsung Intercept?

GAMESHARQ

Android Enthusiast
I currently own the Samsung Intercept on Virgin Mobile and it kinda sucks. I want a new phone and I am considering either the Exhibit 2 on T-Mobile or the HTC Evo on Virgin Mobile.

The main reason why I am considering this over the Evo is because T-Mobile 4G coverage is much better in my area than Virgin Mobile/Sprint 4G coverage is.

Would the Exhibit be a big step up from the Samsung Intercept? Would I be happy with it compared to the Intercept?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I currently own the Samsung Intercept on Virgin Mobile and it kinda sucks. I want a new phone and I am considering either the Exhibit 2 on T-Mobile or the HTC Evo on Virgin Mobile.

The main reason why I am considering this over the Evo is because T-Mobile 4G coverage is much better in my area than Virgin Mobile/Sprint 4G coverage is.

Would the Exhibit be a big step up from the Samsung Intercept? Would I be happy with it compared to the Intercept?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

A Pocket Calculator is a big step up from the intercept.

This phone is FAR FAR Superior to the intercept, if i remember the intercept was the worst phone that V mobile offered, and over all poo doo

Anything is better than the Intercept... That thing had NO GPU, which means the weak 800MHz CPU had to do all the processing and graphics. The Exhibit II has a 1GHz CPU with the Adreno 205 GPU, so it's a lot more powerful than the Intercept. Plus it has double the RAM, and more internal storage.

Back
Top Bottom