• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How long

Wolvie66

Can anybody here tell me usually how long it takes for the phone to come out after you pre order it?
I been hearing different times and thought I ask the experts again on here.
Somebody said when the pre order of the Iphone 4 went on line it was shipped a week later! I dont know since I never pre order anything from verizon in my life. Or does somebody know the exact date of the Razr in November?

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

The best rumor that I have seen is November 10 for the Razr, Rezound and Nexus.

But, it's a rumor.

My best guess is 2 weeks... but that's really dependent on the phone and "other" circumstances.

Usually they do preorders like a week in advance and then ship the devices out so you sometimes get it the day before launch or on launch day. I am not sure how this will be but I would say preorders thur and then maybe get your phone the next week and it release in store later that week maybe? Just going by previous experiences with how verizon does launches.

Thanks Great1
I have one last question if anybody can answer this, if you pre-order do you get it the same time it comes out in stores? Or are the pre orders later.

Thanks
Wolvie

I dont see a release date on these links just that you can purchase them? Pre-order I assume? If its availbable on Nov 1st in UK then the Nov 3rd would make sense for US since VZW usually releases its phones on a Thurs in the States.

There is a release date featured on everyone of those links. I've looked and each one has the date.

1. 1st Nov
2. 31st Oct
3. 1st Nov
4. 1st Nov

There is a release date featured on everyone of those links. I've looked and each one has the date.

1. 1st Nov
2. 31st Oct
3. 1st Nov
4. 1st Nov

I already preordered from Clove.co.uk and they say they cannot confirm the release date as for now - first week of Nov is as much as they can tell and that is not certain.

Of course having preordered it I hope retailers will get the phone before Nov 1st so it can be shipped on the 1st. We need to wait for now.

Im in the Uk & have pre-ordered mine and I have been told I will get it next tuesday 1st Nov, though I think chances are it maybe the day or two after, but here's hoping

Im in the Uk & have pre-ordered mine and I have been told I will get it next tuesday 1st Nov, though I think chances are it maybe the day or two after, but here's hoping

Who did you pre-order it from? Clove? I pre-ordered from them and so far they have been unable to tell me anything about delivery.

Back
Top Bottom