• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how many apps is too many

Frank749

This is really a general question from a non tech guy. I have slightly over 30 apps which I have in my Oneplus One. That includes Google apps such as Google Maps, Google Translate etc.

At what point will having too many apps impair the performance of my phone?

I guess it is possible to load 100 plus. In my phone now I have a lot of empty memory left. I do not intend to load any others.

Just wondering about this. Thanks!

My sons phone has around a hundred I think lol
I have around 75.
Their isn't a magic number, it's all about storage. Some phones have 8 gigs and some have over 100 gigs of storage. Every app is a different size.

The current amount of apps you have will not decrease the performance of your phone. If you have the 64GB version of the OnePlus One, you are not even close. Keep an eye on your storage, if you are staying above 1GB, you have nothing to worry about. Please remember that music, photos and videos take up space as well.

Thank you both.

The current amount of apps you have will not decrease the performance of your phone. If you have the 64GB version of the OnePlus One, you are not even close. Keep an eye on your storage, if you are staying above 1GB, you have nothing to worry about. Please remember that music, photos and videos take up space as well.

Back
Top Bottom