• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How move the volume bar?

Mac29

I'm on Pie and this volume bar on the right side of screen keeps interfering with even making a call. How can I set it to not show on the right side so I only deal with volume under 'Settings'?

Thank you.

Don't press the volume button?

Actually that's not being facetious: the only time I see it is when I press the volume key, so I can't understand how it's interfering with anything unless you are doing that. So if that's not it can you explain in more detail what's going on?

Screenshot_20190604-233714.png
The Android 9 volume bar looks like this - it should appear when you press a volume key and stays up for about 3 seconds after you release it (behaviour on a Pixel 2).

I rarely use the physical volume buttons. If I do the volume bar goes away but it reappears constantly. (Tried posting this yesterday but the text shows up w/o being posted. Weird.)

Even when I take it out of the case that volume bar will keep sweeping in from the right and I can't even press numbers to answer or make a call. Really aggravating. I can check elsewhere if Moto users are having this problem.

Thank you for your feedback.

Mac

That sounds like your volume bar is damaged: one of the buttons is stuck "on". That's my best guess anyway, a hardware problem.

Unsure about the case at this point. Could be it is the button b/c even out of the case this happens. But not always. Intermittent is always a b*tch.

Thanks,

Mac

Back
Top Bottom