• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How much storage is there?

EarlyMon

The PearlyMon
Check out "Storage Truth"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sa.storagetruth

It has an automatic clipboard feature.

Please post what the phone says, everyone is confused on Phandroid.com.

Thanks! :)

PS - there's some big honking Best Buy marketing and management resource installed so people shopping are confused about what's free.

Not interested in the built-in storage view, thanks, because it never answers the fundamental questions.

As near to out of the box would be great! :)

Last edited:
EM, the one I saw at BB was a 32Gb with only 9Gb free. Granted that means nothing because it was loaded up with whatever passerbys wanted to download app wise. I have the 64Gb version on pre-order hopefully arriving by 4/13 and I'll update when I get it. :)

Nice, thanks!

I've read that BB has some sort of app that others are guessing could run as high as 15 GB, but no one seems to know for sure.

When I looked in storage (very briefly), there was something like 200+ apps installed. I know there's loads of bloat on this guy, especially from Verizon (lmao, "40% less"), so I'm hoping it doesn't take up too much space. Mostly why I chose to size up to 64Gb.

Sorry, Boss, I failed. :(
Was too excited setting it up and with apps reinstalling, it's kind of a lost case.
FWI(N)W, I have 49.6Gb free on my 64Gb model after setting everything up, apps and all. System memory is 10.5Gb if that helps at all.

Sorry - just saw the PM

/system:

size: 3.7G
used: 3.3G
free: 461.6M

/data:

size: 25.2G
used: 7.7G
free: 17.5G

Device Info:

Android: 5.0.2
Device: zerofltetmo
Model: SM-G920T
Maker: samsung

/System:

size: 3.9 G
used 3.5 G
free: 371.5 M

/Data:

size: 25.0 G
used: 8.6 G
free: 16.4 G

Device Info:

Android: 5.0.2
Device: zerolteatt
Model: SAMSUNG – SM – G925 A
Maker: Apple :-)

Hey DiLands! My system is bigger than yours. :-)

What does Device: zero----- mean/stand for/indicate?
Devices all have a unique code name in addition to the model number - they're chosen by the manufacturer and there's no explaining naming for a lot of them.

Thanks for checking guys, much appreciated! :)

Back
Top Bottom