• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to brick Galaxy S I9000M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zink

Lurker
Yes you read it right I want to know how I can brick my phone or make it stop working completely. Now let me explain the reason why. I had installed an app called "Launcher Pro". Later I uninstalled it and that is when all hell broke lose. Basically when ever I would swipe my screen to unlock the phone, I would get constant error messages that would reappear the moment I would close them, and to make matters worse it would lock out the rest of the screen so I can not click any thing else (just like in windows vista and windows 7 when a UAC message pops up). This is further complicated by the fact that I have a Bell Canada Samsung Galaxy Phone, which does not have the 3 button recovery ability but that is not the end of my problems. I got this phone at a store called Best Buy and got their warranty. Now one of the things that voids the warranty is unlocking the phone, guess what?? My phone is unlocked. So since my phone is not dead, it boots up, the lock screen loads up, the top bar shows u the battery life and the fact it is getting service and can receive calls (but which I can not answer since when it comes to that screen, the screen freezes up with the error messages). So if I take the phone to Best Buy, they are going to pop in a different sim other then bell and when they see that it works, will hand me back my phone and void my warranty. So I need to have the phone in such a condition that they can not check that and yes there can be no physical or water damage either. How do I accomplish this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom