• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To: Clean Your Android Phone

Will you buy this product for phone use?

• Total voters

Android Amateur

Hello Android Forums Members!

I have a wonderful product I found that works PERFECT for cleaning out your charger ports, MicroHDMI ports, 3.5mm audio jacks, etc;

This product is found on the toothpaste aisle in your local retail stores. It's made by GUM and its a tiny wire brush made for flossing hard to reach places in your mouth. Only MY use for this product has turned out to be a perfect brush/cleaner for my T-Mobile myTouch Slide!

Here's some pictures of the product. Give me some feedback!

SDC10319.jpg

SDC10320.jpg

My dentist just game me sample pack of those things. I guess I actually have a use for them now.

Compressed air works just fine for me.

Not a wise method of cleaning a cell phone, except perhaps carefully around the outside, which should just be wiped off with a special cloth. Compressed air tends to blow dust into the device as well as out.

A tiny brush to keep your phone clean is gay? WTF? And I do have a l-i-f-e (not l-i-v-e) away from my phone. If your going to be negative about it just keep your mouth shut. Have a great day!

Do NOT use eyeglass/sunglass cleaner on your screen.

You WILL regret it. Trust me. By days end you will have thrown your phone against the wall.

Back
Top Bottom