• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to flash with DDKC1 firmware downloaded from samfirmware.com

venicejw

Mar 28, 2011
hiii frnds.. i downloaded the DDKC1 firmware for galaxy pop from samfirmware.com.. but i dont know how to proceed further.. bcs the extracted files contains these..
amss
boot.img
csc.rfs
recover.img
system.rfs.
Do i need to use any other downloader other than odin 4.38..? bcz it doesnt detects the above files..it requires of .tar,.md5 files.. Help me on this..i need to update with this firmware..

oh no.. what is this? i think its indian firmware.. but....when i connect to the kies.. the currenf firmware is shows like this.. PDA:KC1/PHONE:KC1/CSC:KC1(XXX)
it should be like (INU) instead of (XXX) rit ? whats the problem here.. DDKC1 means indian firmware only na ? just confused... what i have to do to get INU

Upvote 0
Thanks frnd... its Indian Rs.. and i used the code..it also has INU.. anyhow i selected it again, the mobile restarts as same as it did during the updatation.. but something bad happenend.. all my mobile datas were gone.. actually it didnt happend when i did updation.. but its not a big problem.. i already backedup the contacts and applications.. and stilll the Kies shows the (xxx).. but everything is good with the mobile..
Now am having two problems.
1. the samsung Kies not restoring the back up contacts into my mobile.. it does everything, but when it imports to mobile,it is not proceeding further..just hangs..
2. i installed all the applications again from the sd card using appmonster..But how can i make avail those application to be in the downloaded applications in the market.. any method there to do so? bcz i need to update the applications without go and check for every installed version and recent version..

Upvote 0
thanks dude.. ya i did it now..but i just want to restore my old contacts.. then for second one.... i did a simple thing..now its avail in my apps in android market..
go to settings->applications->manage applications-> then clear the data and cache.... then check ur market applications.. its really very easy..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones