• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to get up to date

TechDummy

Lurker
I currently have Vamps 2.2 Froyo (I followed the instructions from the "How to install froyo" thread. I do not have the "official" froyo 2.2.

My question is what do. I do now that there is a "official" 2.2. Is there a patch to Vamps froyo to get up to date. Or do I have to flash back to stock and start over. I dont know what to do Im not very good with computers or tech things and I dont want to brick my phone. Could someone please help me and let me know what I should do step by step. Thanks.

I currently have Vamps 2.2 Froyo (I followed the instructions from the "How to install froyo" thread. I do not have the "official" froyo 2.2.

My question is what do I do not that there is a "official" 2.2? Is the a patch to Vamps froyo to get up to date. Or do I have to flash back to stock and start over. I dont know what to do Im not very good with computers or tech things and I dont want to brick my phone. Could someone please help me and let me know what I should do step by step. Thanks.

um i think you flash stock (back to 2.1) and apply the update.zip, but i could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom