• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to Root The Asus Memopad Tab 7 HD (Simplified)

steps:

1.Download and install OTA update to V4.2.2
2.connect your tab to your computer and let it install and download the drivers
3.download and install Kingo Root on your computer
4.Turn USB debugging on your tablet "ON" for this go to settings go to "about tablet" then repeatedly tap build number about 10 times then click back there should be a new tab called developer options tap it then check USB debugging.

5.now open Kingo root and wait for it to connect to your tablet once its connected just hit root

6.its gonna root your tablet then restart it with supersu already installed.

7.to confirm root download and install root checker from google play open it then it will ask for root permissions hit allow then confirming root was 100% successful

it worked without a hitch for me should also work for you. if you have any questions let me know :)

Link for Kingo Root http://www.kingoapp.com/index.htm

steps:

1.Download and install OTA update to V4.2.2
2.connect your tab to your computer and let it install and download the drivers
3.download and install Kingo Root on your computer
4.Turn USB debugging on your tablet "ON" for this go to settings go to "about tablet" then repeatedly tap build number about 10 times then click back there should be a new tab called developer options tap it then check USB debugging.

5.now open Kingo root and wait for it to connect to your tablet once its connected just hit root

6.its gonna root your tablet then restart it with supersu already installed.

7.to confirm root download and install root checker from google play open it then it will ask for root permissions hit allow then confirming root was 100% successful

it worked without a hitch for me should also work for you. if you have any questions let me know :)

Link for Kingo Root http://www.kingoapp.com/index.htm
Says root failed. Whats going on?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones