• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to set live wallpaper on Galaxy s7 edge

Colin_e1

Lurker
Jul 16, 2017
I downloaded the fallout 4 live wallpaper on my phone, and I can't find it anywhere! Samsung themes is the stupidest thing Samsung's ever done. They should put the wallpaper screen back, and have Samsung themes as a separate application. But can anyone tell me how to set the Fallout 4 live wallpaper with Samasung themes?

I'm not sure about live wallpapers, but if you just want the fallout 4 background as your wallpaper. Open it in Gallery and tap on the 3 vertical dots (top right-hand corner). Then select Wallpaper. There is no need to mess around with themes

Well yeah, I know how to set a wallpaper, but not a live wallpaper that doesn't have its own app to set it.

Upvote 0
To set a live wallpaper on your galaxy s7 edge, you need to install the live wallpaper app from google play store first.

Here’s how:
  1. Download a live wallpaper app from the google play store.
  2. Pinch on a home screen using 2 fingers, and then tap Wallpapers.
  3. Select the screen that you want to set a live wallpaper from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
  4. Select the live wallpaper at the end of the image scroller at the bottom of the screen.
  5. Tap Set as Wallpaper.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones