• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Desire C on ICS 4.0.4?

For HTC Desire C users like me here,

hi guys! i just want to know. has anybody here updated his/her Desire C to ICS 4.0.4? because i wonder oif this device will get that update.

I have my device now for 4 months now. 2 months ago, i recieved a system update to ICS 4.0.3. being an android newbie, i was really excited for the update. i thought it would make my phone better to be running at 4.0.3. but after a long while of observation and research, i found otherwise. feedbacks and information says that 4.0.3 drains battery faster (it did on mine, even with juice defender ultimate around), uses more cpu power (that's why my phone easily gets laggy even for a short while of gaming, unlike before)..i can say that because i am using smart RAM booster on my device, and i can easily see on the pie graph the RAM usage. now, with those problems around, I'm planning to root my phone to ICS 4.0.4 if updates by HTC won't come up, or, if anyone has done it here, revert back to the stock ICS 4.0. do you think it's possible? and i also want to know where i can download ICS 4.0.4 for HTC Desire C. i found this link is something to be trusted. take a look: How to Update HTC Desire C to Android 4.0.4 ICS Slim Sense Custom ROM

i hope anybody here can help me. really want to get ICS 4.0.4.:)