• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC Desire C slimsense custom Rom ICS 4.0.4

hi guys! i need your help. i am an android newbie here, my device is HTC desire C. i have this phone now for 4 months. 2 months ago, i recieved a FOTA update to ICS 4.0.3. being a newbie, and at that time, not so knowledgeable yet, i was excited, thinking it would make my phone better. now, 2 months after the update, i was really puzzled why my battery drains faster than before that update, even with juice defender. and as i researched about ICS 4.0.3, i found that this version demands heavy CPU usage, and yes, drains battery faster than the stock ICS. a remedy for this, as i researched on the different ICS versions, 4.0.4 would, as it was said, solve the issues on 4.0.3. but i don't know if HTC's gonna launch forta for 4.0.4 for this device. so i'm planning to use the HTC desire C slimsense ICS 4.0.4 custom rom, but i'm nervous to root. hehe..now, i just want to know if any HTC desire C user here like me has ever tried using sutom roms on their devices, and if anyone has used the custom rom i mentioned? please..really need help. replies will be appreciated. :)

Back